Updated 20 Nov 2019
At The Kirsty Club we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. We always treat your personal data with care and respect.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our website analysts where appropriate.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you and will be used for re-marketing purposes. Cookies do store IP addresses, which under GDPR are classed as Personal data, this can be stored up to 10 years.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our service. To provide information on other services which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- To notify you of any legislation changes which may affect our service.
Storing Your Personal Data
Your personal data is never stored on our servers. We instead transmit your data to the following 3rd party providers:
In both the above instances, your data is processed and stored outside of the European Union and United Kingdom. Please refer to the policies of those two providers for more information.
When we collect your data in our contact form, this information is sent directly to us via email and is never stored.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.