Online privacy is a big concern these days, so we’ve tried to be as clear as possible about your privacy when using this site.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Your name and email address
There are a couple of reasons why you might choose to give us your name and email address:
- You subscribe to our newsletter
- You become a registered user of the website
- You email us directly, or contact us via a contact form
- You make an online donation
In each case your details are stored securely, although sometimes not on our server:
Regardless of where your information is held, we will never share it with anyone outside of our organisation or the aforementioned suppliers.
If at any point you’d like us to remove your information from any of these systems, just send us an email.
You can disable Cookies for this website via your browser settings, but this may negatively affect your experience on this site.
We use two types of cookie on this site:
- “First-party” cookies are controlled by us. We use them to collect information about how people use this site.
- “Third-party” cookies are controlled by the various tools which we use to enhance this site. For example, Google Analytics (used to track site activity) has its own Cookies.
Whilst we’ll do our best to keep the following list updated, the third-party services this site relies on could alter the Cookies they use, meaning that the list becomes out of date.
Any Cookie whose name starts with
__utm is used by Google Analytics to track your activity on this site.